Go-impact is a platform facilitating event/challenges with a basis in the SDGs frameworks, connecting the community, sponsors, corporations, publicsectors and retail segment /SMEs.
Since the company was an early-stage start-up, there was a need for:
Which value did i provide for GO-IMPACT.CO?:
Mads is versatile, and has a wide range of knowledge and competencies in the graphic field, business development and CSR, which he generously shares in a collaborative spirit. Mads handles new challenges with curiosity and positivity. He is an accomplished team player and a cherished colleague.
An overview of the #jobstobedone and utilising the commercial mindsets into value
UX CASE STUDY
I wanted to bundle the "jobstobedone", so it was required to have a unified terminology. I had a need to define the taxonomy and “label” the activities, input, outcomes and impact for the specific stage in the process from concept to implementation.
I used the "Double Diamond Framework", since it gives an overview of the design process of increasing the engagement or “change management” illustrating a change from A to B and also includes divergent, converging phase as well as focused, operational actions.
The data in the research resulted in findings of how, why and when in the process the platform could have a measurable result and provided me with a focused plan to fulfil the requirements for the next phase of development.
Define:The development was a collective team effort, where each of us provided valuable input .
The scoping of what tasks and actions should be taken in proper orderhelped using the limited resources best as possible.
The more clear the job was defined, the higher probability of completion.
On basis of my experiences of marketing, I applied audience mapping and cost/benefit analysis as persona templates for the different user groups, and what properties the challenges/events should contain in order harvest the aggregated data for further exploration and conversions.
My deliverables were manifold, testing different formats and outputs in order to have the best possible platform for solidifying the concept, levelling up the sales activities, onboarding of users in the different persona groups.
I converted the the low-fi cards, and customer journeys into a clickable, hi-fi prototype, meant that I used the concept of design systems and UI kits.
I had a dialogue with the developers and decided on a 12 column grid and space - I applied the brand ID, elements and typography and looked towards the best UX/IU practice.
I used materials from an array of usable design kits, such as Material Design, IOS style guide end UI kits (Platforma Wireframe Kit) for Figma. I used design system thinking to familiarize myself to the tools, UX copywriting, the level of details and the complexity and I might extend my interest to learn about Figma, design systems, components and time-saving methods
- see my bookmark collection about UX/UI and designsystem at BROWZERY
SERVICE DESIGN BLUEPRINT